While I see this blog mainly as a hobby and distraction, I will sometimes get ideas above my station and attempt to make money from it.
Now. My viewership is currently in the tens of viewers… a month! (well-jell, ain’t cha?) And as such, I am more than likely not actually earning anything.
However, good practice (and in some countries, the law) states that I should place a disclaimer regarding paid content and affiliate links on this site.
In short. The affiliate links I use are a way for me to earn a little extra cash from any completed purchases of the linked product. This comes at no extra cost to you, the clicker. So fret not and click away! (please?)
If you’re reading my blog, you can go ahead and assume the following (Because it makes me out to be some kind of blogging big-shot!):
- I will attempt to make money on every post on this blog. Whether I actually do or not, is still debatable!
- Every link on this blog is a paid link. (I wish)
- If you email me, all the information you provide is now mine. I am claiming it for my own future use and eventual profit.
- Just because I get paid to blog, tweet, photograph items, etc. does NOT mean I am under any obligation to give anyone a good review. All opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.
- (Ps. Please pay me to blog k thanks)
I hope that this statement is clear. If you have any questions about this please send me a message using my Contact Page. Or even if you don’t have any questions… Just say Hi?
Beccy May xxx